Guestbook Item
Your commentsHome Page
Return to the Guestbook
  Guest Comments Date  
  Paul Taylor

Continuing in response to the posting by Kyle Shockley. ? 'Exposing the Evolutionist’s Sleight-of-Hand With the Fossil Record' by Fred Williams January 2002 URL: shows that while 99.9% of the fossil record shows robust evidence against evolution, the evolutionists exclusively use the remaining 0.1%. Here most of the evidence is in single bones with no soft-tissue and so is more open to speculation. They then claim that the fossil record supports their beliefs! Both articles demonstrate that evolution has become a favoured belief that its supporters will allow nothing to falsify. The data uncovered by evolutionists and the good work of creation scientistswho are not afraid to draw the right conclusions from the data are exposing Evolution as a philosophical belief and not science. 8/12/2002 4:55:49 AM  

Your comments | Home Page